In this tough economic environment, with declining budgets, ICT is expected to do more with less. With cost, resource, and time pressures, how do you ensure continued innovation, while meeting your user expectations? Take control of your ICT and datacentre by building a virtualised infrastructure.
With virtualisation, you can see immediate, quantifiable cost savings, while ensuring true business agility—the ability to rapidly respond to the changing market environment. In this economy, the question is not whether you can afford to virtualise, but rather “Can you afford not to?”
Reduce Capital and Operational Expenses with Virtualisation
The virtual infrastructure provides immediate, tangible and quantifiable cost savings from your servers to your desktops. You can reduce capital and operational expenses, while minimising any potential lost revenue associated with downtime, outages and failures.
Minimise Potential Lost Revenue from Business Downtime
Any unplanned downtime adversely affects your bottom line and your corporate perception, business relationships, and future viability.
Eliminate business loss due to datacentre outage
Save time by automating testing and quick / reliable restore
Top 5 Reasons to Adopt Virtualisation
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy “one application to one server” model with server consolidation.
- Reduce datacentre costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related ICT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.